Thursday, September 25, 2014

Surgically altered man beats up a woman.

 
The reason I love the Word of God so much is that it insulates my heart and mind from the insane concepts and behaviors that plague humanity. Popular opinion will come and go, but no human being or organization can figure out absolute, permanent truth without studying the Word of God.

This man, who calls himself Fallon Fox, has no business fighting a woman unless that woman physically attacks him first.

A human being cannot change their sex; and sex and gender are inseparable.  When it comes to “transgendered” people the Word of God says… this.

When it comes to men who want to become women the Word of God says… this.

When it comes to the physical differences between men and women, the Word of God says this.


Anyhow, below are excerpts from the story for today’s post.

“… “I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life.”

“I’ve fought a lot of women and have never felt the strength that I felt in a fight as I did that night. I can’t answer whether it’s because [he] was born a man or not, because I’m not a doctor,” she stated. “I can only say, I’ve never felt so overpowered ever in my life, and I am an abnormally strong female in my own right. ”

His “grip was different,” she added. “I could usually move around in the clinch against…females but couldn’t move at all in Fox’s clinch.”

…Soon, Brents turned her back to avoid damage, where she took approximately 45 seconds of elbow and fist strikes – many blocked by her hands and arms – before the referee stopped the fight.

…Because Fox had transgender surgery so late in life, however, Rousey said that he shouldn’t fight women.

…Has the world really lost this much of its mind? …”

The full, ridiculous story is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.