Thursday, February 23, 2017

The overdue fall of Milo Yiannopoulos.



I never heard much about this Milo dude.  I saw that he was a homosexual with a big mouth on some news show or something, so I changed the channel and went on about my business.  But this guy's been all over the news over the last few days so I looked into what was going on and, lo and behold, Mr. Yiannopoulos confirms what I've been saying from day one of this blog; young boys are seduced into homosexuality by older homosexuals.

Same-sex attraction comes from a wounded psyche that wants to stay in denial.  It's that simple.  The last ten seconds of the video below completely support my observation.

I almost didn't use this video because of the profanity but it was too valuable to not use.  Fast forward to 1:40 to skip the profanity.



More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.