Friday, April 28, 2017

Bruce Jenner has "final surgery."



I've been so busy lately with major problems to solve, but I finally have time to blog again.  The most blog-worthy info I could find was about estrogen-juice Bruce.

Apparently he finally did it.  I was hoping that he would make his way back to sanity for the sake of his eternal soul, but he's still headed for a very unpleasant meeting with God.

"...Jenner recalled how—when he was still known as Bruce--he had put an instruction in his will: "When I'm buried, I want to be dressed as her 'cause that's the way I'm going to heaven." ..."

This is the sentence that shook me out of my tree.  You're not going to Heaven Bruce.  You've rejected the Lord Jesus Christ by becoming a member of the glbt community.

This is the difference between the glbt community and racial groups; every active member of the glbt community has rejected Jesus Christ.

More info here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.