Monday, June 12, 2017

The video that hurt my heart. / Anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting.




Today is the first anniversary of the Pulse nightclub shooting.  I've been astoundingly busy for the last  four weeks and had use all of my options to post today.  (NEVER get the same off days as your wife! ☺️)

My brain is split on the horrific video above and the anniversary of the Muslim attack on the Pulse nightclub.

In the video, one can see how this little boy has been coached into a homofascist ideology.  I mean, what child can think up the phrase, "You need new parents"?  The non-hetero community is clearly against the rights of parents when it comes to homofascist ideology.

I wanted to say so much more on this post but I'm out of time.  I feel it necessary to post on this date, and it is 2353hrs where I am right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.