Thursday, October 12, 2017

Homosexual harrassment in Hollywood.




The Harvey Weinstein scandal has inspired actor Terry Crews to tell his account of homosexual harassment at a Hollywood party.

I remember, over thirty years ago, a brief moment of sexual harassment by the female Sergeant that taught the sexual harassment class of the Correctional Academy in which I was training.  I was standing in an open area talking to my fellow cadets when she, the female Sergeant, walked behind me so closely that the back of her hand brushed across my behind.  I didn't say anything to her or to anyone about the incident at the time, because I was in a powerless position, and I didn't think that anyone would believe me.  And I wasn't really offended; what she did was lightweight and unprovable.  She was very clever.

Anyhow, I have absolutely no doubt that Mr. Crews was sexually touched by a high-powered homosexual at a Hollywood party.  Don't Homosexuals and homosexual pedophiles run amok in Hollywood?

More info here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.