Friday, December 1, 2017

LGGBDTTTIQQAAPP ?!???!?



This video is great!  Tucker Carlson asks common-sense questions that stump his opponents.  This is why I like blogging against homofascism, I have so much common-sense on my side.

Even though I know that the current phrase is "lgbt," I'm sticking with "glbt" because that's what it was when this blog started.  And the video above is why I refuse to try to keep up with what the non-hetero community is currently calling itself.

Since there are too many cooks, the alphabet soup of the gay community keeps changing, so I'm sticking with what they were calling themselves when they first attacked me. 

Anyhow, I'm chasing down another story of heinous homosexual behavior and the info for this post is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.