Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Ellen Page on the cover Time.




So I'm supposed to call and believe that the female in the picture above has somehow grown a penis and is now a man.  Well, in all of my lifetime, I've never heard of a woman who grew a penis and became a man.  Not only that, there are many who will go along with her delusion, and support her 100%.  And these same people will seek to punish me for not going along with this absurd charade.

I for one, have chosen to decide to hold on to sanity.  99.93% of all human beings are born either totally male or totally female. This is scientific biological fact. If there are those who want to reject this fact that's their business, and that's their life. But I will not be moved.




This video makes my case for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.