Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mark Leno's SB 48 vs parental rights.


I've covered this dude before. Looks like he's still trying to do a legal, end-run around parental rights with SB 48.

I've noticed that gay "parents" demand that their parental rights be respected, and would go ballistic if they found out that Christianity was being taught to their children without their consent, and then turn around and support trampling on the rights of Christian or "anti-gay" parents by supporting legislation like SB 48. The homopocrisy of some in the glbt community never ceases to amaze and inspire me.

In the entire history of my website/blog, only one homosexual has accepted my challenge to refrain from speaking to children about homosexuality without the consent of that child's parents, when I can easily refrain from talking to a child about Christianity without parental consent. What does that say about the glbt community?

2 comments:

  1. You are so right!
    I would like to see all Christians to stand up and fight agains this family values attacks. Many Christians are doing nothing but buring their faces in the Bible and let the world go down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most American Christians don't believe that their right to free speech can be taken away. But if the glbt community can pass certain "hate crime" bills, anyone, including a pastor in his own church on Sunday morning, can be fined or jailed for quoting scriptures concerning homosexuality. I tell those that ask me why I blog so much about homofascism that I'm going to use my free speech rights while I still can. The glbt community wants to silence then destroy anyone who points out the FACT that homosexuality is behavior and not race or gender. That homosexuality is not innate.

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.