Monday, February 21, 2011

Senator Scott Brown isn't gay because...


...he knew that the homosexual advances of an older boy were abusive.

Many gay men label their childhood seduction into the glbt community, by an older homosexual, as an act of "love" and embrace the gay lifestyle. I call them Stockholm homosexuals and cover this phenomenon in my Internet manifesto. But, because of an abusive stepfather, Senator Brown knew that his youth camp counselor was wrong in his homosexual advances. Speaking about his homosexual molester, Brown said. "He said 'If you tell anybody, you know, I'll kill you. I will make sure that no one believes you.'"

Silencing certain people is a key goal of the gay community, and being falsely labeled as a "homophobe," led me to create the word "heteroseparatist."

Senator Scott Brown's story is here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.