Monday, August 19, 2013

Ex-gay... but still black. (Updated 27 Aug. 2013)


Few things are more vexing to a member of the glbt community than for someone from their community to turn to God and be healed. The spirit behind homosexuality hates God and infects many caught in the glbt lifestyle. Also, an ex-gay black man destroys the false comparison of race to sexual conduct. Being a member of a racial minority is different than being a member of a sexual minority; the word "black" doesn't have the multiple meanings of the word "gay." When I say, "I was talking to a black person..." I say nothing about the character of that person. But when I say, "I was talking to a gay person..." I am speaking about an aspect of that person's character.

More info here, here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.