Saturday, December 28, 2013

Duck Dynasty shoots down homofascist quackery.


I was at work last night when I got the news that A&E had reinstated Phil Robertson.  What a surprise.  I believe that A&E executives were surprised at the public backlash against their homofascism. 

With their typical tactic of misdirection, the glbt community claimed to be upset about their sexual activities being compared to bestiality.  This was not the case.  The truth is that the glbt community was angry about the undeniable truth of this statement from Mr. Phil Robertson...

“It seems like, to me, a vagina – as a man – would be more desirable than a man’s anus, ” says Phil Robertson. “That’s just me. I’m just thinking: There’s more there! She’s got more to offer. I mean, come on, dudes! You know what I’m saying? But hey, sin: It’s not logical, my man. It’s just not logical.”

Wow.  Phil Robertson set back homosexual propaganda back by 20 years!  The fact remains that something has gone very wrong in the heart and mind of a man that prefers sex with another man over sex with a woman. 

My supporting info on the reinstatement of Phil Robertson is here.  

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Mantronikk,

    I agree of course that the backlash over this issue is very positive. But what about the reported capitulation of Roberston to the gay community? I don't know this for sure, but I have read that he has agreed to do some speaking engagements about "tolerance" and "diversity" as part of a deal to be reinstated in the show. Do you know anything about this? Because if this is true, it really tarnishes the so-called victory. He would have been much better off to stand his ground 100 percent and taken his whole family with him off the air. Or moved to another network, like CMT. I mean, the guy and his family doesn't need the money from this show, that is for sure.

    So if it is true that he was obligated to grovel to the LGBT community and push their agenda via "spreading the word about acceptance" in order to stay on the show, I can only assume that he and his family are addicted to the limelight of being stars. And this would be of course very demonic behavior.

    What say you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. Good to hear from you.
    2. There's been so much coverage of this; I heard something about him saying that he treats all people with respect, but no info on any more efforts towards the glbt community.

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.