Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Great defense of the true definition of marriage.



Since I've already covered homofascism from so many angles for over five years now, I was lamenting the lack of new material to blog about when this jewel of a video dropped into my hands.  I was encouraged by Ryan Anderson's wise response to the old, worn-out, "discrimination" argument of the homosexual community.

A homosexual has the same right to marry one woman at a time that I do.  Every one has the right to marry.  But no one has the right to redefine marriage, which is what the glbt community is doing. 

This video gets into the meat of the redefinition of marriage at 2:30.  I was thrilled!  I love seeing the clever arguments of the glbt community exposed for what they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.