Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Men in women's lockerroms.




Like they always do when the absurdity of glbt propaganda is blatantly undeniable, YouTube has blocked comments on this video.

From now on, I will be standing guard outside of any public restroom that my wife must use, and if a man walks into it, then so can I.  I will be yelling, "THERE'S A MAN IN HERE!!  THERE'S A MAN IN HERE!!"

I will probably be the one detained by the police while the "transgendered" man is leaving the scene to find another women's room to invade.

Because of glbt propaganda and lies, I now live in a country that doesn't have enough common sense to tell a man that he cannot enter a women's restroom.  Goodbye glbt community.

More info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.