Thursday, December 22, 2016

Third gender?!?!?



When I first read this verse...

Genesis 5:2 
2 He created them male and female, and blessed them and called them Mankind in the day they were created.

... I wondered why God would bother to include a fact so obvious in the Bible.  Is it not blaringly obvious that human beings are either male or female? 

But now I understand what my Father was doing when He wrote the Bible through men that were surrendered to the Holy Spirit.  God knew that the glbt community would someday attack the reality of gender. 

When I was young, I never imagined that, someday, people would war against the biological fact of their own bodies.  The glbt community is amazing to me.  The depth of the denial of the "transgendered' is astounding.  Who can challenge my decision to not allow a man to enter a public, women's restroom with my beloved wife? 

Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.