Monday, September 18, 2017

Bradley Manning denies being a traitor.



“I'm walking out of prison and I see, literally, a dystopian novel unfolding before my eyes,” (he) told the audience. “That's how I feel when I walk in the American streets today.”

I thought I was going to faint when Mr. Manning said "dystopian." 

Mr. Manning benefits from the dystopianism in which he lives.  He hasn't been shot for being a traitor, he's out of prison after being convicted of being one, and he's hasn't been thrown into a psychiatric facility for his blaringly obvious gender dysphoria.

Amazing. 

In a common-sense society, he would have been shot as a traitor for endangering the lives of his fellow soldiers by leaking classified information.  As a private, releasing the information that he leaked, wasn't his decision to make.  Bradley Manning wouldn't even be alive if he wasn't in a "dystopian novel."

How nice it is to be able to blog again!  Full article/info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.