Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Punishing a first grader for speaking the truth.




This is what the glbt community has brought to the hearts and minds of children in my state. This is why I withdrew 95% of my concern for all non-hetero people. I would still help a gay person in obvious peril, but each story like the one above is another brick in the wall around my heart when it comes to the gay community.

To punish and traumatize a little girl in the first grade for calling a boy by the name she last knew him as is beyond absurd.

Now, even those who see my heteroseparatism as extreme, are starting to see the absurdist reality that the gay community is bringing to my culture. Why wouldn't I walk away from the madness supported by those who have abandoned sexual sanity?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.