Wednesday, September 2, 2009

AIDS 50 times higher in homosexual men.

I'm gathering facts for a future post/article about how same-sex marriage will adversely affect American culture and traditional marriage. I'm up to seven strong points. I ran across this seventh point today as to how same-sex marriage will skyrocket health insurance costs because MSM (men who have sex with men) are 50 times more likely than a married man and woman to have aids. This fact is ignored by the mainstream media lest homosexuals be made to feel uncomfortable.
If I owned a small business, I would be an idiot to NOT take into consideration the higher health insurance costs incurred by a homosexual that was "married" to another man. "Gay" defines behavior, not race or gender. My data is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.