Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Gender identity."

It's a good thing that I don't have a young daughter in school. If my young daughter came home and said to me,"Daddy! Today this boy followed me into the bathroom at school!" I would, very most likely, be in a county jail facility of some sort within about three hours. Anyone who would have the nerve to tell me that I would have to tolerate my little girl having to go to the bathroom with a boy when she was at school would soon be very unconscious. If the parents of a twelve-year-old boy don't have the guts to tell him that he can't be a girl, that's, their problem. It shouldn't become a problem to other parents whose children attend the same school. Look at the ridiculous crap that some members of the GLBT community are trying to bring to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.