Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Prop 8 overturned by homosexual Judge.


Well, I can't say that I'm surprised. I'm a little saddened, but not surprised.
I covered the beginning of this absurd situation here, stating a common-sense observation of how unseemly it was for a Federal judge in San Francisco who was also openly homosexual (one of the three openly gay Federal judges in the country!) to preside over this case.
And today the expected has happened. The votes of millions of Californians, 52% of those that voted on prop 8, have been thrown out. Now this case will go on to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals, which is the most overturned Court of Appeals in the United States. I'll be surprised if this doesn't go to SCOTUS. Story here. More info here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.