Monday, December 24, 2012

The Emperor's new gender.

I really thought that I was going to be able to get through the holidays without doing any heavy-lifting in my personal battle against homofascism, but, yet again, the glbt community has provided a slow-moving target for my heterosaber.  Here it is Christmas Eve, and I would much rather not have to pick up my weapon, but this story is too good to let go.

The man in the photo, a Mr. Riki Wilchins, is mad because he can't get a group of kids to believe that he is a woman.  Wow.  What happened to this man to make him believe that he is a woman when he has a penis?  Is this why there are so many gay characters in sitcoms?  Because the homosexual mind is so funny?

Hilarious story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.