Monday, July 15, 2013

What same-sex "marriage" will do to children.

How great it is to have time to blog again!

On Friday, 12 July 2013, I met one of the rarest of gay couples; an exotic-masculine lesbian with an exotic-feminine lesbian, where both of the women where attractive. I thought that they were both cute, especially the feminine one, and after interacting with them for a few minutes my understanding of the support of same-sex "marriage" was increased.

It is practically impossible for someone who doesn't know the Word of God to see past the counterfiet love that these two adorable women had for each other. God is love, and nothing that comes from God causes same-sex attraction. Those who don't know the Word of God often confuse sexual desire/attraction and the fear of loneliness for "love."

When I was young I dated a few women that didn't know Jesus Christ. I stepped outside of the Word of God thinking that a relationship could still work. I was woefully wrong, and I will never date a non-Christian woman again.

Anyhow, the point of my post today is that a same-sex, romantic/sexual relationship is wrong no matter how right it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.