Sunday, January 29, 2012

Father-hunger and homosexuality.


I don’t buy it when gay men say that there is no link between homosexuality and pedophilia. “Daddy Hunt” is a gay website whose focus is revealed by its title, and father-hunger is a big part of how some boys develop into a homosexuals.

“... I started having sex with grown men when I was 12. Lost count at around 35 and I was 13 at the time. ...”

“... I was way too young to be dealing with sex and understanding the potential consequences of it. ...”

“... I just wanted the attention of men and discovered that if I was sexual with them, I got their attention. It disgusts me now to know that all those men were committing crimes by being with me while I was still a minor. ...”

Original info here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.