Thursday, November 17, 2016

Homofascists bully Brad Avakian looses election.




It was 04 February 1977 when I first took down a bully. I later found out that he was in surgery for seven hours after I reeducated him about leaving me alone. I told him to leave me alone… and he didn’t. I’ve upgraded my program since then though. I now use more legal ways of dissuading my enemies. Today’s post is about a homofascist bully being taken down.

“…An Oregon bureaucrat who waged political jihad against the owners of a Christian bakery was given the heave-ho by voters.
Labor Commissioner Brad Avakian was defeated by Republican Dennis Richardson in his bid to be Secretary of State.

…Avakian, a passionate advocate for the LGBTQIA crowd, was thrust into the national spotlight when he declared war on a Christian bakery in 2013.

…Avakian launched a very public and very ugly assault on the Klein family – alleging they had discriminated about the lesbian couple.

…The family’s young children received death threats and the store’s social networking platforms were overrun by militant LGBT activists posting obscene and profane messages.

…Voters saw Avakian for who he really was – an anti-Christian bully with no regard for the U.S. Constitution.

Full story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.