Thursday, November 17, 2016

Three items in this post.



1.  How I love the Lord Jesus Christ!  I ask Him for wisdom and He gives it to me.  My new Thursday morning program has released me from a great deal of sub-conscious worry and concern.  Now I can ponder what I'm going to cover without worrying about the right time to post.  It is so good to run a solo operation without being hindered by the egos of other people.

2. At 1319hrs on Friday 11 Nov. 2016, I was standing at a bus stop when a man in his late 20's decided to tell me that I was "very handsome."  I asked him, "Why did you tell me that?"  I figured out why, but I wanted to shine the light of truth on his inappropriate behavior.  When he answered, I went on to explain that not everyone accepts homosexuality as normal.  I calmly told him that some men would react violently to his words and that he should be more careful in the future.  When we parted company, he was still looking at me with a smile that made me sad.  It takes a lot of emotional voltage to turn a person into a member of the glbt community.  I felt sorry for the man.





3.  My main story of this post is how some people push a glbt lifestyle on their own children.  Godless people are taken in by homofascist propaganda, and see sexual orientation as innate as the color of a person's skin.  This is not the truth.  Sexual behavior reveals a part of a person's character, whereas, the color of a person's skin says nothing about who they are as a person.

“…A seven-year-old boy has been removed from his mother’s care by the high court, after he was found to be suffering “significant emotional harm” due to his mother raising him as a girl.

The judge in the case slammed social services who had simply accepted that the boy should be treated as a girl.

… However, the boy, who cannot be named and is now living with his father, has naturally reverted to having masculine interests since leaving the care of his mother, the court heard.

…father raised a complaint that he was not allowed access to his son.

…He said social services staff had “moved into wholesale acceptance that [the boy] should be regarded as a girl”.

…the boy had settled in well with his father and his father’s partner, actively choosing, with no pressure from either adult, to pursue interests typically seen as masculine.

…It is striking that most of [the boy’s] interests are male-oriented.

Full story here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.