Thursday, November 10, 2016

Is this how Hillary lost?




I had prayed and asked God to help me survive Hillary Clinton as POTUS.  I really thought that she was going to win.  After SCOTUS legally redefined marriage in opposition to God, I thought that a Hillary Clinton Presidency would be an even deeper descent into madness for my country.

I'm so glad that this man-hating woman didn't make it to the highest office in the world.

I understand and support some of the arguments of the feminists, but being disrespectful to men in the name of "feminism," is what led me to say goodbye to the feminists.  For this same reason, being called out of my name in a disrespectful way is why I said goodbye to the glbt community. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.