Monday, October 18, 2010

Homosexual "parents."


I learned 85% of what it meant to be a man by simply observing my father's actions. His dedication to his work, the way he provided for and protected his family, and how he interacted with my mother. Even as a child, I somehow knew that a person's actions outweighed their words.

So when someone tells me that having two "parents" of the same gender isn't harmful to the normal emotional development of the children of that household, I know that I'm listening to someone that isn't in touch with reality, and I consider that person to be a danger to children. I don't take any action against them, I just quietly remove them from my life.

It is ridiculous to believe that having two "parents" of the same gender isn't harmful to the emotional development of a child. Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.