Tuesday, May 24, 2011

"Genderealist"


Just like I constructed the word "heteroseparatist" to free those who embrace sexual normalcy from being marginalized, I created the word "genderealist" to counteract the derisive term "heterosexist." (How crazy are human beings going to become in my lifetime?!)

A couple in Canada are refusing to tell anyone the gender of their child. Wow. Okay.

Now, these people have every right to withhold this information from people, and I'm not disputing their parental rights to do so, but why would they do this? Is this the kind of World that gays, feminists, and liberals want? Is ignoring gender the tie that binds the gays and the feminists? What's next? Will I be thrown in jail for saying "Miss" or "Sir" in the future? Am I going to live the life of Harrison Bergeron?

Story here and here.

2 comments:

  1. Pat, I've seen your two comments, (http://youtu.be/zNMcp8XOPWk)
    (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/05/23/BAI51JJQ35.DTL)
    but they wont be posted until you answer my question clearly. There’s no use in having any more discussion with you if you’re going to dodge my simple question.

    As a servant of Jesus Christ, I would NEVER speak to a child about Jesus Christ or try to recruit a child into heterosexuality WITHOUT the knowledge or consent of that child's parents. (Why can’t you match me if your glbt community is equal to mine?)
    Now...that being said, I reiterate/rephrase my question to you.

    Do you support how some sex-education classes for grades K thru 6 welcome schoolchildren INTO the glbt community WITHOUT the consent or knowledge of that child's parents?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay Pat. I've seen your last comment and you still refuse to answer my simple question. I knew that you were going to come at me with a flood of homofascist propaganda to distract me from the fact that you were dodging my question, but I'm not so easily manipulated. Until you answer THIS question...

    Do you support how some sex education classes for grades K thru 6 welcome schoolchildren INTO the glbt community WITHOUT the consent or knowledge of that child’s parents?

    ...your comments won’t be posted here.

    ReplyDelete

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.