Monday, August 1, 2011

The Heteroseparatist's Internet Manifesto is updated!


It dawned on me about two days ago to cut-and-paste my Internet Manifesto onto the desolate, very first page of this blog, so that I could update it on my own, and simply reroute my domain names to that page. (This is probably old news to young people!)

Today, after four hours of detailed work, and using raw logic to figure out some minor details of html code, I have been successful. It's like the Jedi Council capturing a fully operational Death Star. I've been wanting to upgrade my website's homepage since a week after it went up, and now the page is contained within my blog.

O.

M.

G.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.