Thursday, June 30, 2011

Redefending ex-lesbian Lisa Miller.


I withdrew my support of this woman, Lisa Miller, because she was defying a court order.

Now there is evidence that this woman's former lesbian lover had forced Ms. Miller's daughter, who was only five years old at the time, to bath naked with her.

Would I defy a court order to prevent my five-year-old son from being taken away from me and forced to bath naked with a gay man, by that gay man? Oh yes I would! Navy Seal Team 6 wouldn't be able to take my son away from me without killing me first.

“... “I asked her what happened. She said, ‘Janet took a bath with me.’ I asked her if she had a bathing suit on. ‘No, Mommy.’ She had no clothes on and it totally scared Isabella. She had never seen this woman except once in 2 ½ years and she takes a bath with her.” ...”

Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.