Thursday, December 9, 2010

Making a baby naturally is "old fashioned."


Apparently I am obsolete to some in the glbt community.

My parents got together, got married, created me and then my brother. This concept is foolishness to those who wish to redefine marriage in California.

I guess that it would have been better if I were created in a test tube and was raised by my father and the man he was having sex with, or by my mother and the woman she was having sex with. Its funny though. I don't feel like I missed out on anything by having a mother and a father. I remember being envied by some of my friends that lacked one or both parents. I also remember the young daughter of my ex-fiancee crying when her mother forced me to leave. Children need and want a mother and a father!

Story here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debate and discussion are welcome here, but attitude and ad hominem attacks will get you banned.